1. Michael Jackson as background music for our first breakfast with our host family. He really was universal.
2. "Crazy driving" is relative. Sure no one stays in their lane & most streets have no stopsigns/stoplights but Kenya driving still wins the prize for scariest rides of my life.
3. Movies are 12 soles (4 dollars)...jealous?
4. Nuns in beautiful blue habits. As soon as no one is looking, I'm taking pictures :)
5. Though Peruan coffee has been rated as some of the best in the world, locals still drink instant at home. Hmmmm...
6. So far, I love Peru, but I do miss you :)