Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day by Day...

Today I spoke with some of my 4th grade students from Hawaii on Skype and cried because I miss them terribly. This did not surprise me, but what DID surprise me was that the peace in my heart did not waver. I remain confident that THIS place is the place for THIS moment. It is a strange thing to completely love the people of another place and yet know that the right place, for the moment, is so far from them. I am again filled with overwhelming gratitude for my ohana that is matched only by the quiet confidence that I am exactly where I should be...

And I believe this moment is blessed.

Aloha Means Te Amo,
Suthee :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you cried. That's so unlike you. :)

    Glad to hear you have peace. Like the commercial says, "Extreme Peru: $17,000. Peace: priceless."

    RP

    ReplyDelete