Friday, September 4, 2009

Esperar

In spanish class this week I learned that the word "esperar" means to hope, to wait, to expect. In practicing my vocabulary, every time I came to "esperar" my thoughts turned to this verse, "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see". I love the spanish language- even more so when I learned about the different meanings for esperar.

Waiting for something we haven't seen is an act of HOPE. Sometimes it is easy to forget that. Sometimes we think that waiting is futile because we do not have hope. But when we wait with expectation-- how incredible it is to see our hope fulfilled!

"Espero al Senor, lo espero con toda el alma; en su palabra he puesto mi esperanza." Salmos 130:5 (Psalm 130:5)

Aloha Means Te Amo,
Suthee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment